In 2017 Grit Farm made contact with various lower mainland schools to facilitate physical education programs.
This has evolved into the “Grit Project” trials and games to help our youth recognize the pivotal importance of health and fitness; self-awareness, function, self-confidence, wellness and “Grit.”
The “Grit Trials” bring us to the schools to talk about the extraordinary stories of our local heroes, and ordinary people who have defied expectations to do what others have thought to be impossible, simply because they want to. The “trials” will engage our youths in fitness exercises to help them identify what they are capable of and what they need to develop their functional potentials.
The “Grit Games” offer youths fun functional challenges that would stimulate their enthusiasm to learn, grow and engage our world. This is a stepping stone towards their ability cope with life’s varied challenges
- Re Mountain Secondary 2017, 2018
Kirk Weiss email: email@example.com
- Burnaby South Secondary 2017
Harbinder Kingra email: Kingra@sd41.bc.ca
- Walnut Grove Secondary 2018
Martha McKay email.: MMcKay@sd35.bc.ca
- John Oliver Secondary 2018
Damian Wilmann email.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adams Road Elementary 2017
- Waverly Elementary 2017
- George Greenaway Elementary 2017
Grit Farm Fitness has also facilitated many charitable events and trade shows.
- Chilliwack Corn Maze 2016, 2018 Chilliwack Corn Maze, Diane
- Ruben Ruckus 2018 Grace Choi Events
- Hip Heroz 2018 Grace Choi Events
- Women to Warrior 2017
- Khatsalano Festival 2016, 2017 with RYU email@example.com
- Canfit Pro Trade shows 2011, 2012